Pulse Policy Secure (PPS): Deployment, Implementation and Configuration PRICE: $3000.00 DURATION: 3
This three-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Policy Secure Solution. Students will work with Pulse Policy Secure, a firewall enforcer, and configure secured access to network resources.
Key areas include Pulse Policy Secure deployment, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
NOTE: This course prepares students for the requirements of the “Pulse Secure Certified Technical Expert – PPS” Certification Exam.
Who should attend?
Network Engineers, Enterprise System Architects, Technical Support Specialists & Implementation Consultants.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Pulse Policy Secure deployment
- Basic implementation
- Component configuration
- Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing
- Students should have Ethernet experience, including addressing, basic switching operations, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Students should have knowledge of basic security and access management concepts, including 802.1X and RADIUS