Pulse Secure Virtual Application Delivery vADC: Foundation PRICE: $2000.00 DURATION: 2
This two-day course provides insight into the core functionality of the Pulse Secure Virtual Application Delivery (vADC) solution. Students will gain detailed functional knowledge of the Virtual Traffic Manager (vTM), Web Application Firewall and Services Director.
Key areas include traffic management concepts, protocol support, high availability, SSL offload and scripting. Students will build their own demonstration system to show the principal functions of the product in action.
Who should attend?
Enterprise System Architects
Technical Support Specialists
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Must have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Must have familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Students should understand load balancing principles.
- Students should understand common application protocols such as HTTP and SMTP.
- Students must bring a laptop computer.
- Students must have access to a Linux instance of their choosing, either running locally on their laptops or remotely accessible over the Internet.
- The Linux system must be preconfigured with bind, Docker, Terraform and the vADC Demo files. The Demo files and configuration instructions can be downloaded from:
- At the beginning of the first day of training all class attendees will be required to start their configured Linux systems and show the configured components to the Instructor.